Looking to belt your heart out to 80s rock ballads, deconstruct the concept of romance, and support Planned Parenthood NNE and WomenSafe?
Join us for a night of rock music and Laurie Essig's new book, "Love, Inc." at the distillery. The evening includes...
- 80s themed cocktails and mocktails
- Vintage pop-up shop by Queen City Bazaar
- A kickass presentation by Laurie Essig on taking down the romantic industrial complex
- Snacks and small bites for purchase
- Activities showing how love isn't really all we need
Tickets are $10, and all proceeds go to Planned Parenthood and WomenSafe. As a fundraising event, we encourage you to bring cash and checkbooks! Purchase tickets though Facebook by clicking here.
Thank you to the Feminist Resource Center at Middlebury College's Chellis House for organizing the event and bringing together such a powerhouse group of organizations.